Pending clinical evaluation and
LIFECRADLE™ CARDIAC PRESERVATION
The LifeCradle™ Cardiac Preservation Transport System provides for preservation, storage, monitoring, and transportation of donor hearts using hypothermic, oxygenated, nutrient perfusion from the time of organ procurement until transplantation into the recipient.
- Small, lightweight & portable
- Continuous display/recording of preservation conditions
- Intuitive use/handling by 1 person
- Completely self-contained
- Patented device technology uses a perfusion solution to support organs at a controlled temperature in transport, providing oxygen and nutrients.
- Circulates an oxygenated, hypothermic, nutrient solution in a highly controlled and monitored environment.