Reimagine the Future of Organ Transport and Preservation
For Sterile Slush Preparation
Now featuring a durable triple-bag package where you can easily break-up ice. Available in the U.S.
- Strike the frozen bag with a mallet
- Refreeze the solution
- Store frozen up to 3 months – ready when you are
- Bag optimized for elasticity and 3X durability at low temperatures
- Reduce breakage and scrap: save money, save time
EasiSlush® is sterile, non-pyrogenic, isotonic and is contained in a sterile, flexible, non-PVC bag with approximate calculations as follows:
- Osmolarity of 308 mOsm
- Sodium concentration of 154 mEq/L
- Chloride concentration of 154 mEq/L
- pH of 5.2 at 20°C
1¼ Liter in a 2-L bag
A sterile-barrier, inner pouch maintains sterility of the EasiSlush® bag.
The sterile-barrier pouch consists of a clear front and a Tyvek® back. Pouch design includes a peelable seal with a chevron to facilitate opening.
A clear, outer pouch maintains cleanliness of the sterile-barrier pouch.
It is recommended that this product be stored unfrozen at 2°C–25°C (36°F–77°F). Avoid excessive heat. Brief exposure, up to 40°C, does not adversely affect this product.
EasiSlush® may also be kept frozen at temperatures between -30°C to -4°C (-22°F to 25°F) for up to 3 months.
EasiSlush® slushed solution is intended for topical cooling of in-situ, abdominal donor organs during intraoperative recovery from the donor. It is also intended to maintain organ hypothermia during storage and transport to the transplant recipient.
EasiSlush® slushed solution is used to establish, and maintain hypothermia of donor organs during recovery, storage, and transport.
Unique Package Design
- Makes high quality slush
- Flat bag (1¼ Liter in a 2-L bag) for controlled stacking and slush manipulation
- Clear bags make slush easy to see and evaluate